Get an overview of this hotelDramatically designed hotel, near Houston Galleria
Popular property highlights
Designed by an internationally renowned architect, this Hilton hotel is one block from the Galleria retail and office complex; Memorial Park, an urban oasis, is a complimentary shuttle ride away.
Wireless Web access
Hotel highlights include an atrium lobby, an outdoor pool with food service on summer weekends, and wireless Internet access throughout.
The newly renovated guestrooms of Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria offers cable TV, multi-line phones with voice mail, and alarm clocks. Sliding glass doors open to small balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
This Hilton hotel is 1 block from Houston's Galleria, with 375 stores and restaurants. Upscale retailers beneath the Galleria's soaring atriums include Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor, Tiffany & Co., and Cartier.
Hotel dining options include a casual grill with a buffet breakfast and a lobby bar. The business center, open 24 hours a day, offers computers, printing, faxing, and copying. The wellness area includes an outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness facilities. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to destinations within 3 miles of the hotel.
The hotel has 28,000 square feet (2601 square meters) of meeting space. Kosher and regular catering options are available.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Free shopping center shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 13
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 448
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
The Promenade - A casual American grill serving buffet breakfast, and à la carte lunch and dinner.
The Brittany Bar - Pub style atmosphere with comfortable seating and overflow into Lobby Lounge area.
Java Jive - Serves Starbucks coffee, a selection of breakfast pastries, healthy snacks, salads, wraps, and gourmet sandwiches.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an outdoor pool with city views. The Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria's health club offers cardio machines, free weights and pool views.
Memorial Park, 2.5 miles away, features a top-ranked municipal golf course, jogging paths, tennis courts, playing fields, an arboretum, and six miles of mountain and recreational bike trails along the bayous. The indoor rink at the Galleria is a popular destination for ice skaters. All these destinations are within the hotel shuttle's three-mile radius.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Cash deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
- Hilton Houston Oak Post
- Hilton Houston Post Oak Hotel
- Hilton Oak Houston
- Hilton Oak Post Houston
- Hilton Post Oak Hotel Houston
- Hilton Post Oak Houston
- Houston Post Oak
- Post Oak Hilton Houston
- Hilton Houston Post Oak Hotel Houston
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.