Posted Nov 6, 2016 on Hotels
I was attending a class at the CY-Fair fire department. The hotel was a good distance away from the class, but i suppose that was my fault for not doing more research into the matter. The area seemed a little unsafe to me, being a woman traveling alone. The bathroom had black mold in it, pictures provided. Due to the black mold i woke up sick the following day.
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 11, 2016 by General Manager, Hotel Management
first i would like to say thankyou for staing at our hotel. and we extremely sorry that you experience uncomfortable with bathroom. we have already started the work and we ill complet soon. ones again thankyou for your stay.