Visiting Howard Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Howard Springs has to offer including the entertainment choices and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Howard Springs
Places to visit in the larger region include Darwin Crocodile Farm, Crocodylus Park, and Flight Path Golf & Outdoor Recreation. In the area, you'll also find Holmes Jungle Nature Park and Hidden Valley Raceway.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- BIG4 Howard Springs Holiday Park - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and free parking, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Howard Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- Howard Springs gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 68°F