Visiting Huai Nam Khao
Travelers to Huai Nam Khao will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Ko Jum Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Huai Nam Khao
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huai Nam Khao
Ko Jum Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Emerald Pool and Wat Khlong Thom in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Huai Nam Khao, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Wangnamkhao Resort is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Huai Nam Khao can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Ruen Nam Khao Resort at Krabi is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Huai Nam Khao can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Brown andaman krabi is located within 1.9 mi (3.1 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Huai Nam Khao features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Wat Kaew Korawaram, 20.4 mi/32.8 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Huai Nam Khao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Huai Nam Khao is 3.07 inches
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F