Revel in the marvels of the divine at Huancayo Cathedral.
It resides in Huancayo, 120 miles from Lima.
You'll find 2 hotels to choose from if you'd like to stay in the immediate vicinity. Consider the Hotel Waalay Wanka and Embajada Wanka. They're within 2 miles of Huancayo Cathedral.
Get a caffeine fix and treat yourself to a snack at Café Coqui. Within a short walk of Huancayo Cathedral, it's a great place to take some time out from all that exploring. If you're after a meal, taste the local flavors and food trends at La Pizzeria (Pizza A La Piedra). To finish the night right, take one last short walk and grab a few cocktails at CAVA PERU.
Other Places to Visit near Huancayo Cathedral
Still have time? There are plenty of other things going on within close range of Huancayo Cathedral:
- If you'd like a well-deserved break, stroll on down to Plaza Constitucion, find a seat, and watch all the action at this popular public square.
- Not only a highly respected hotel, Cerro de la Libertad is a tourist attraction in its own right.
- Go for a casual walk through Parque de la Identidad Huanca. Spend a few hours outdoors and take a big gulp of the fresh air.
- Are you looking for an activity for the family when the weather isn't so good? Plan a visit to Museo Salesiano and stroll around indoors while you admire the displays that are on exhibit.
- You might have seen Virgen Inmaculada de la Concepcion in attractive travel pamphlets, but here is your opportunity to experience it in real life!