Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Huaraz with free breakfast and coffee shop/café
Situated in Huaraz, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Regional Museum of Ancash, Huaraz Plaza de Armas, and Huaraz Cathedral. Belen Plaza and Jirón José Olaya are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hostel features a coffee shop/café, self parking, and meeting rooms. Free cooked-to-order breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find down comforters and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hatun Wasi Hostel
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Huaraz hostel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hatun Wasi Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 70
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2002
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. An additional breakfast (subject to charges) is served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 45.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 10 per day
- Hatun Wasi Hostel
- Hatun Wasi Hostel Huaraz
- Hatun Wasi Huaraz
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.