Visitors can enjoy all that Huixquilucan has to offer including the shopping, university setting, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Around the area, top sights include Chapultepec Park, Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, and Castillo de Chapultepec.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tlalnepantla de Baz
- The closest major airport is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 17 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Huixquilucan
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Paseo Interlomas is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Anahuac University is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Chapultepec Park and Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Huixquilucan. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ventura Hotel & Suites by Dominion - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Pia Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Castillo de Chapultepec, 10.6 mi/17 km from the city center, and Monumento a los Ninos Heroes, which is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) away.
Dressing for Huixquilucan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Huixquilucan each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F