Mother Nature offers up an adventure that's truly special, so take a stroll off the pavement at Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens.
It's located in Woodland, 80 miles from Olympia, the state capital.
You'll find 3 hotels to select from if you'd like to be near the action. Have a look at the Best Western Woodland Inn and Lewis River Inn. They're both within 2 miles of Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens.
The Rodeway Inn is a nearby budget-friendly hotel that can be found only 1 mile away.
Call in at Bond Tattoo Society for a break, along with a cup of coffee, after exploring Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens. This popular pit-stop can be easily reached on foot. When hunger comes calling, sit down for dinner at Sproos Tap House & Wine Bar. This place is also nearby. You'll definitely want to really get the party started at Sproos, one of the area's lively bars.
Other Places to Visit near Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens
Of course, there are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens:
- Grey Cliffs Waterfront Park is an outdoor spot where you can simply let loose and slow down for a bit.
- Clear your mind and find some serenity with a nice walk by the water at St. Helens Marina.
- Educate yourself on this area's past at Columbia County Museum, a stimulating museum with a comprehensive range of historical exhibitions.
- Warrior Rock Lighthouse was built to warn ships in the night or in stormy, dangerous weather, and it has withstood the years and the elements. Still a significant local landmark today, it's a lovely place to visit and photograph.
- If you like spending time and relaxing in green surroundings, McCormick Park is a spot that you should explore.