Danger, enter at your own risk!!!!
Posted Aug 24, 2016 on Hotels
Our stay was supposed to be two nights but we couldn't take it. The room was smoke free but smelled of cigarettes the minute we walked in. There were cigarette holes in the bed spread. The walls, toilet, tub, floors, almost everything was dirty. I've never stayed in a situation like that before. I feel for those who can't do any better. We stayed that night because we were told there were no other rooms at different hotels. I'll never stay or recommend anyone to stay in an Econo lodge again!!!!! There was black mold in the bathroom. The toilet dispenser came off the wall with each pull of paper. Water spewed out from the sink every time it was turned on. Just horrible!! UGGGGGHHH!!! I told the maintenance man on Wednesday morning as I waited for a receipt for the return of my fee for Wednesday night. He said he was trying. I had no sympathy for him. They said it was a 3.6/5 star, I give it a 0/5 star! Mortified. It made me appreciate my $80 room more than ever. Disgusted and disappointed. Horrible! I have photos on a different phone. Send me a link and I'll send the photos. Thank God I took photos.