Posted Sep 12, 2015 on Hotels
1. When we first checked in, we were given a key to someone else's room. Luckily, people weren't there. Who knows what we would've walked into.
2. We stayed there for 2 days. Our keys expired after one day (which is really not a big deal but it shows the incompetence of the person who checked us in)
3. Towels were old and smelled bad (even though they looked to be washed). They need to replace their towels.
4. We were in the pool the 2nd night, one area near the pool smelled like urine.
5. We paid our rooms in advance through hotels.com but residence inn charged us. We of course disputed this, it took them several days to sort things out but they still shorted us about $4.
We've had great experiences other Residence Inn but this one was not a good one. We will not stay at Residence Inn in Huntsville AL again.