Posted Aug 14, 2016 on Hotels
This hotel, shouldn't be called a hotel, it is a nightmare for holiday seekers. Cons: 1. Beds are extremely uncomfortable
3. Bathroom is disgusting, black sing and tub silicon winning, old worn out wood, etc.
4. We found a lizard in the room second night, which I suspect came from the gaps in the false ceiling
5. On third night we woke up and the room was flooded with water and we had chargers and cables on the floor for charging our gadgets every night. I called the room service and they reacted 3 hours after this incident!!
6. The majority of electrical outlets in the room were loose and kept falling off and switches were not working in a few cases.
7. The room at check in had a bottle of eater already in the mini bar and some had drank from it already, so no inspection happened before the next guest
8. In our full inclusive package, this include 2 ice cream vouchers per guest everyday. We were handed these on our 3rd night not on when first arrived.
9. Breakfast and dinner if bad, cheapest food possible and food is lefties before the closing time. Also, then food amount finished they never get replaced even 30min. before closing time.
10. We saw cockroaches in the dinning area and the waiter caught and squashed it with one of the napkins used by guest, so what does that tell you about service, cleanliness and everything else!!
My advice, do not get close to this hotel, and spread the word to others.