Visitors can enjoy all that Huskvarna has to offer including the museums and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Huskvarna
- The closest major airport is in Jonkoping (JKG-Axamo), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huskvarna
A favorite place to visit in the city is Husqvarna Factory Museum. Additionally, you'll find Kinnarps Arena and Elmia Exhibition Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Huskvarna. Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Huskvarna Stadshotell - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
Getting Around Huskvarna
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Huskvarna Station. Huskvarna might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Huskvarna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Huskvarna each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F