Visiting Huyen Thanh Oai
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Huyen Thanh Oai has to offer. Top sights around the area include My Dinh National Stadium, Temple of Literature, and Hoan Kiem Lake.
- There are 962 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huyen Thanh Oai
Notable places to visit in the larger region include My Dinh National Stadium, Temple of Literature, and Hoan Kiem Lake. In the area, you'll also find Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
As you start planning your visit to Huyen Thanh Oai, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 197 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- O'Gallery Premier Hotel & Spa is 10.5 mi (17 km) from central Huyen Thanh Oai. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hanoi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to the airport.
- Hanoi Pearl Hotel is located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of Huyen Thanh Oai. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hanoi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the center of Huyen Thanh Oai. This 5-star hotel in Hanoi features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Huyen Thanh Oai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- About 2.17 inches of rain falls on Huyen Thanh Oai each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 58°F