Visitors can enjoy all that Hwaseong has to offer including the coffeehouses, waterfront, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo.
- You'll find 291 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Suwon
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 27 mi (43.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hwaseong
Attractions like Hyundai Kia Namyang Technology Research Center, Ostrich Safari, and Jebul Land are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hwaseong City Hall and Balios Country Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hwaseong. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Staz Hotel Dongtan - This 3.5-star hotel in Dongtan features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rolling Hills Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- JS The Classic Hotel - This 3-star hotel in Dongtan features free WiFi, free valet parking, and a business center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Hwaseong
Make your way to Byeongjeom Station for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Hwaseong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Hwaseong gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F