Book your room at Hotel Dann Combeima
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
This family-friendly Ibague hotel is located in the business district, within a 5-minute walk of Tolima Theater and Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. Jardin Botanico San Jorge and Tolima Art Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a conference center. Free English breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 61 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus minibars and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 350 square feet (33 square meters) include a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport during limited hours is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Dann Combeima is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 350
- Conference space size (meters) - 33
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1993
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A complimentary English breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Tony Romas - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 8 years old stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: COP 8500 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 20000 per vehicle (one-way)
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.