Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Guests favorite property amenities
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Universidad Nacional San Luis Gonzaga of Ica and Museo Regional de Ica. Jose Picasso Peratta Stadium and Iglesia De San Francisco De Asis are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are available at this hotel. Free English breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 35 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find showers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Ica hotel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Ollanta has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary English breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hotel Ollanta has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 26.28 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 26.28 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Ollanta
- Hotel Ollanta Ica
- Ollanta Ica
- Ollanta Hotel Ica
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.