Visiting Iguala de la Independencia
Visitors can enjoy all that Iguala de la Independencia has to offer including the lakeside setting, churches, and monuments. In Iguala de la Independencia, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Iguala de la Independencia
Notable city landmarks like Saint Francis Church and Astra Bandera Monument might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Iguala Municipal Palace to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Real 1900 - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Iguala de la Independencia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Iguala de la Independencia gets about 14.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 53°F