When you imagine your future holiday, you probably picture yourself walking around downtown, looking up at the lovely world or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one feature you have been looking forward to most of all: Iguassu Boulevard. The time has finally come to mark it off your to-do list.
Iguassu Boulevard Hotels
Hotels near Iguassu Boulevard
So, you're off to Iguassu Boulevard?
To arrive there, you'll have to go 800 miles away from the nation's capital, Brasilia, and into a place called Foz do Iguacu.
There are approximately 75 accommodation options within a radius of just 2 miles of Iguassu Boulevard. The Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, the Mabu Thermas Grand Resort and the Suíça Hotel & Resort are a few you should try. They're 0.7 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're feeling shattered from sightseeing and are longing for someplace economical yet comfortable to sleep, then there are plenty of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Viale Cataratas Hotel and the Foz Presidente Comfort Hotel are a couple of good options. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile.
This area also contains numerous upmarket accommodation options that offer a truly luxurious experience. A local favorite is the Pietro Angelo Hotel, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another is the Foz Plaza Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Tourists heading to Iguassu Boulevard often indulge in strong coffees and treats at Empório com Arte, merely an easy wander away. Famished travelers looking for a more filling dining experience can devour a meal at Rafain Churrascaria Show, an establishment that's also nearby. This round's on you! Keep the drinks flowing at Zeppelin Old Bar.
There are some other things going on in the vicinity of Iguassu Boulevard:
- Head to Adrena Kart and compete against your newest acquaintances around the track.
- Raise the stakes and get down to Casino Iguazu which is home of a pulse-racing range of games, from traditional baccarat and roulette to more modern slot machines.
- Foz Do Iguacu Country Club is certainly among the swankiest venues in the area. This private club always offers its members plenty to do.
- As you explore this destination, don't forget to go to see Catedral Sao Joao Batista, the most symbolic Catholic church in the area.
- Achieve a deeper understanding of the area's Catholic roots at Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
Expedia's catalogue of Foz do Iguacu hotels and resorts offers all the things you need, so you'll surely find choices near Iguassu Boulevard that you'll appreciate. There were hundreds of tourists in the recent twelve months, so you will not be the only one searching. You'll find the inside info you're searching for. When it comes time to reserve, spend with certainty: countless sightseers would propose their Foz do Iguacu hotel to a buddy.
- From big families with children to newlyweds, we've got cozy rooms for all kinds.
- "Fresh, orderly, and waiting to receive you" is the goal for Foz do Iguacu hotels.
- The staff at lodging near Iguassu Boulevard go beyond all expectation which will only enrich your journey to this marvelous monument.
With our big inventory of hotels near Iguassu Boulevard, we see your number one place in your future.
Interesting Foz do Iguacu Facts
After Iguassu Boulevard is done, there are still more activities to see and do in Foz do Iguacu.
- Make a stop for a mouthwatering dish of the local foods and discover a market to search for fashion items.
- Use an afternoon to plan one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon discover Foz do Iguacu also is experienced when it comes to greeting its visitors.
- Until recently, Foz do Iguacu tourism has been kept secret, but the number of reservations has been rising, meaning today is the day to book.
Planning a visit to Foz do Iguacu is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Iguassu Boulevard from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet some new photo ops!