Get an overview of this hotel4-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Iguazu Falls
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Puerto Iguazú hotel is steps from Iguazu National Park, Iguazu Falls, and Iguacu Falls. Parque Nacional do Iguacu is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away.
This hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a water park. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 176 rooms offer balconies, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, minibars, and premium bedding.
- Good location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Nice bathrooms and overall room comfort
- WiFi could've been better
Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa
Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa features a full-service spa, a water park, and 2 outdoor swimming pools. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Water park
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Free breakfast
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Garganta del Diablo - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine.
Jeriba Bar - This bar is located by the pool.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a water park, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The onsite spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 65 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 65 per night
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazú Iguazu
- Sheraton Iguazú Resort Iguazu
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.