Get an overview of this hotel4-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Iguazu Falls
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Iguazu hotel is steps from Iguazu National Park, Iguazu Falls, and Iguacu Falls. Parque Nacional do Iguacu is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away.
This hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a water park. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 176 rooms offer WiFi, balconies, and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and refrigerators.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa
Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa features a full-service spa, a water park, and 2 outdoor swimming pools. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Water park
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Free breakfast
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 8 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 8 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Garganta del Diablo - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Jeriba Bar - This bar is located by the pool.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Lobby Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a water park, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The onsite spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 65 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax if staying in the country for up to 90 days. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 65 per night
- Sheraton Iguazú
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazú Iguazu
- Sheraton Iguazú Resort Iguazu
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazú Resort
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.