Visitors to Ilfracombe are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium.
- There are 125 hotels and other accommodations in Ilfracombe
- The closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ilfracombe
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Ilfracombe Harbour is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Verity Statue and Exmoor National Park.
In Ilfracombe, you'll be able to select from 125 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Wildercombe House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Westwood - Our customers love the breakfast at this B&B. Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi.
- Langleigh Guest House - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ilfracombe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Ilfracombe each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F