Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Saint-Malo, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Grand Aquarium and within 3 mi (5 km) of St. Malo Citadel and St. Vincent Cathedral. Donald Winnicott Hospital Center and Saint-Malo Hospital are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, conference rooms, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 53 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include free bottled water and hair dryers. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1291 square feet (120 square meters) include conference space. This Saint-Malo hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1999
- Conference space size (feet) - 1291
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Transat - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Brit Hotel Le Transat
- Brit Hotel Saint Malo Le Transat
- Brit Le Transat
- Brit Saint Malo Le Transat
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.