Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with fitness center and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Dinard, this hotel is steps from Dinard Beach and Casino Barriere de Dinard. Pointe de la Malouine and Port of Dinard are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a steam room, self parking, and dry cleaning.
All 47 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Royal Emeraude Dinard MGallery by Sofitel
Royal Emeraude Dinard MGallery by Sofitel features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measure 431 square feet (40 square meters). This Dinard hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Darling - Onsite piano bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.00 for adults and EUR 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Royal Emeraude Dinard
- Royal Emeraude
- Royal Emeraude Dinard
- Royal Emeraude Dinard MGallery Collection Hotel
- Royal Emeraude MGallery Collection Hotel
- Royal Emeraude MGallery Collection
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.