Visiting Imlay City
Visitors to Imlay City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and shopping.
- You'll find 35 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Flint
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Imlay City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Imlay City Historical Museum, Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library, and Lions Park. Additionally, you'll find Gallery 194 and Rolling Hills Golf Club in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Imlay City - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Imlay City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Imlay City gets about 32.28 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F