Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly ski hotel with a full-service spa
Located near the slopes, this Soelden hotel is in the mountains and within a 15-minute walk of Freizeit Arena, Gaislachkogelbahn, and Gaislachkogl Gondola. DSB-Mittelstation and 6er Sesselbahn Eisjoch are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Das Central - Alpine . Luxury . Life for a drink at the bar/lounge and comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 125 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Thoughtful touches include pillow menus and bathrobes, and guests will also find room service and digital TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Das Central - Alpine . Luxury . Life
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a complimentary children's club, and a health club. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Das Central - Alpine . Luxury . Life has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Free ski shuttle
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Children's club
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1969
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Conference center
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Feinspitz - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Oetztaler Stube - This theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Fondue Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in fondue. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a free buffet breakfast, available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ice skating on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Wasserwelt Venezia has 16 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25.00 (from 7 to 14 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25.00 (from 7 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 7 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 7 to 14 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Das Central Alpine . Luxury . Life
- Das Central Alpine . Luxury . Life Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 5 stars.