Book your room at Ferienschlössl
Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with dining and a full-service spa
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Haiming hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Area 47, Acherkogel Gondola, and Brunnentalschanze Ski Jump. Stams Abbey and Piburger Lake are also within 9 mi (15 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Ferienschlössl to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 42 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Satellite channels and first-run movies provide a bit of entertainment, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and down comforters.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
FerienschlösslHaimingerberg 42 Haiming Tirol 6425
Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool after a day on the slopes. Ferienschlössl helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a health club and a sauna. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Ferienschlössl is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 100
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Year Built 2004
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate sitting area
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Ferienschlössl has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 6 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and thalassotherapy.
The spa is open select days.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Ferienschlössl Haiming
- Ferienschlössl Hotel
- Ferienschlössl Hotel Haiming
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.