- Disliked: Staff & service
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- 3 min drive
- Chestnut Ridge Golf Resort
- 15 min drive
- Ponderosa Steakhouse
- 3 min drive
- Eat 'n Park
- 3 min drive
- Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Indiana, Quality Inn & Suites is in the city center. Travelers looking for local activities can try Indian Springs Golf and Country Club and Chestnut Ridge Golf Resort, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Jimmy Stewart Museum.Visit our Indiana travel guide
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania - 3 min drive
- Chestnut Ridge Golf Resort - 15 min drive
- Marion Center Speedway - 29 min drive
- Casino Theater - 38 min drive
- Windgate Vineyards & Winery - 44 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 96 min drive
- Ponderosa Steakhouse - 3 min drive
- Eat 'n Park - 3 min drive
- Ruby Tuesday - 3 min drive
- Long John Silver's - 4 min drive
- Valley Dairy Restaurant - 4 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn & Suites
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quality Inn Indiana
- Quality Indiana
- Quality Inn & Suites Hotel
- Quality Inn & Suites Indiana
- Quality Inn & Suites Hotel Indiana
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
My main complaint regards the lack of an elevator. I guess it's my mistake by assuming in this day and age all hotels would have an elevator. My biggest complaint is lack of communication to both us the client, Expedia, and the hotel. When I got my "confirmation" from Expedia it listed my requests and NEVER mentioned the fact the it was possible that the hotel would be unable to fulfill the requests. Our stay was less than stellar. I don't think Expedia was "honest" with their booking practices by not verifying the fulfillment of our requests with the hotel before confirming our requests. At this point it is unlikely I will use Expedia again.