When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you probably picture yourself wandering around the city center, noticing the gorgeous scenery or the monuments all around you. But Indiana University is one attraction you're especially counting on. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and right now is finally the moment to check it off.
Where Can I Stay at Indiana University?
Hotels near Indiana University
Time spent at Indiana University feels like a journey to the past.
It is situated just 45 miles from Indianapolis, the state capital, in Bloomington.
If you're hoping to stay somewhere near Indiana University, we've got you covered. There are 17 places to rest your head within 2 miles. One of the most well-known choices is the Showers Inn, just 0.5 miles away. Two more great options are the Courtyard by Marriott Bloomington, 0.6 miles away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, only 0.6 miles away.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a variety of budget hotels in the proximity. Positioned 1 mile away is the Hampton Inn Bloomington, but perhaps you could also look at the Comfort Inn if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 1 mile away.
If you are hoping to experience comfort and style, consider choosing one of the area's upmarket accommodation options. Incredible amenities await at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bloomington and the Motel 6 Bloomington - Indiana. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
This area is bustling with alluring sights and sounds. Starbucks is a pleasant local eatery near Indiana University. If you're seeking something slightly more filling, check out the daily specials at FARMbloomington, another dining hotspot in the same area. To finish the night right, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Mother Bear's Pizza Campus.
Ensure you reserve time in your packed schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the region of Indiana University:
- Theatricality of an operetta featured at IU Opera and Ballet Theater will leave you cheering for an encore.
- Interested in local politics? Find a few hours to go to Monroe County Courthouse. The scenes inside this significant government building have played a huge role in shaping this destination over generations.
- Bloomington Monroe County Convention Center offers a range of events. Have a look online to see if anything lines up with your stay.
- Wonderlab Science Museum is a terrific place to go on a rainy day. Here, you and the kids can learn about experiments and have fun at the same time.
- WonderLab is a fantastic place to escape a rainy day. Here, the whole family can learn about the forces of nature and have fun at the same time.
Expedia's database of hotels in Bloomington offers all the things you need, so you'll definitely get locations near Indiana University you'll enjoy. You won't be the only one: Bloomington was a considerably celebrated place last year. You'll rest easy when the time comes to reserve, too: sightseers of all types endorse their Bloomington hotel. You're just a click away from all the insider info you're searching for.
- "Fresh, presentable, and ready to welcome you in" is always the goal for Bloomington hotels.
- We have spaces that are snug for all kinds, from big reunions to couples.
- Fitting for such a fine monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation close to Indiana University is great.
With our excellent roster of hotels near Indiana University, we see your prized spot in your future.
Intriguing Bloomington Facts and Figures
Once Indiana University is done, you'll still have more to see and do in Bloomington.
- Bloomington has been hidden away, but it is beginning to gain in status.
- Bloomington also knows some things about welcoming its guests after a time spent on its ample action.
- Head out on the town to end your good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, get informed about Bloomington's background.
Paying a visit to Bloomington is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Indiana University. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet some awe-inspiring landscapes!