Book your room at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Indianapolis hotel by State Capitol
By State Capitol
The State Capitol is across the street and the convention center is four blocks from this downtown Indianapolis high-rise hotel.
Wireless Internet access is provided in the lobby; a complimentary 24-hour business center and conference space are on site.
Guestrooms offer one king bed or two double beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), voice mail, large desks, and city views.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites120 W Market St Indianapolis IN 46204
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites was renovated in December 2013, and is centrally located in downtown Indianapolis, across the street from the State Capitol, a half-block from Monument Circle, and four blocks from the Indianapolis Convention Center. Lucas Oil Stadium is less than a mile away.
A contemporary restaurant showcases regional fare for all meals, and an independently operated branch of McCormick & Schmick's seafood-specialty dining room is also on site.
Other hotel highlights include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an extensive health club, which is open 24 hours. Gentspa is on site, catering to men's hair and spa services; also open to women.
Business-friendly amenities include wireless Internet access available in the lobby (surcharge); a 24-hour business center, and 17 meeting facilities totaling 28,000 square feet.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 28,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 16
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $12.95 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
120 West Market - Casual dining. Contemporary and regional cuisine. Bar. All meals served.
McCormick & Schmick's - Independently operated branch of the seafood-specialty restaurant. Nationally known seafood restaurant located in lobby of the hotel. Daily lunch and dinner with full service bar.
The hotel offers room service 24 hours.
Gentspa features haircuts and styling for men and women. Manicures, pedicures, and a variety of massage and waxing services are available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a USD 50.00 deposit
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis - Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites