Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Indianapolis hotel by State Capitol
Popular property highlights
By State Capitol
The State Capitol is across the street and the convention center is four blocks from this downtown Indianapolis high-rise hotel.
Wireless Internet access is provided in the lobby; a complimentary 24-hour business center and conference space are on site.
Guestrooms offer one king bed or two double beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), voice mail, large desks, and city views.
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites was renovated in December 2013, and is centrally located in downtown Indianapolis, across the street from the State Capitol, a half-block from Monument Circle, and four blocks from the Indianapolis Convention Center. Lucas Oil Stadium is less than a mile away.
A contemporary restaurant showcases regional fare for all meals, and an independently operated branch of McCormick & Schmick's seafood-specialty dining room is also on site.
Other hotel highlights include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an extensive health club, which is open 24 hours. Gentspa is on site, catering to men's hair and spa services; also open to women.
Business-friendly amenities include wireless Internet access available in the lobby (surcharge); a 24-hour business center, and 17 meeting facilities totaling 28,000 square feet.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 16
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 28,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Wedding services
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
120 West Market - Casual dining. Contemporary and regional cuisine. Bar. All meals served.
McCormick & Schmick's - Independently operated branch of the seafood-specialty restaurant. Nationally known seafood restaurant located in lobby of the hotel. Daily lunch and dinner with full service bar.
The hotel offers room service 24 hours.
Gentspa features haircuts and styling for men and women. Manicures, pedicures, and a variety of massage and waxing services are available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a USD 50.00 deposit
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis - Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.