Book your room at Omni Severin Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel near Indianapolis Convention Center
Near Circle Center Mall
Located in downtown Indianapolis, Omni Severin Hotel is connected to Circle Centre Mall via skybridge. Guests can walk 3 minutes to the Indianapolis Convention Center and 7 minutes to Lucas Oil Stadium. Indianapolis Amtrak Station is 3 minutes from the hotel on foot.
Vintage wines and recipes
Guests can watch sports on 12 large screens in Severin Bar, and sip a vintage vino at Wine Thief. Classic Midwestern recipes from the 1900s are recreated at all-day 1913 Restaurant. For working up an appetite, there's an indoor heated pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Chic, comfortable rooms
Stylish, smoke-free guestrooms feature classic decor in cream and chocolate tones, with red accents. All rooms have granite and marble bathrooms, wooden writing desks, and designer armchairs. Guests can relax with a cup of coffee while watching cable TV, and check their emails using WiFi.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Omni Severin Hotel40 West Jackson Place Indianapolis IN 46225
Omni Severin Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 424
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1913
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Meeting rooms 17
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
1913 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Hotel Severin
- Omni Severin
- Omni Severin Hotel
- Omni Severin Hotel Indianapolis
- Omni Severin Indianapolis
- Severin Hotel
- Indianapolis Omni
- Omni Hotel Indianapolis
- Omni Indianapolis
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.