Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel near Indianapolis Convention Center
Popular property highlights
Near Circle Center Mall
Located in downtown Indianapolis, Omni Severin Hotel is connected to Circle Centre Mall via skybridge. Guests can walk 3 minutes to the Indianapolis Convention Center and 7 minutes to Lucas Oil Stadium. Indianapolis Amtrak Station is 3 minutes from the hotel on foot.
Vintage wines and recipes
Guests can watch sports on 12 large screens in Severin Bar, and sip a vintage vino at Wine Thief. Classic Midwestern recipes from the 1900s are recreated at all-day 1913 Restaurant. For working up an appetite, there's an indoor heated pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Chic, comfortable rooms
Stylish, smoke-free guestrooms feature classic decor in cream and chocolate tones, with red accents. All rooms have granite and marble bathrooms, wooden writing desks, and designer armchairs. Guests can relax with a cup of coffee while watching cable TV, and check their emails using WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Omni Severin Hotel
Omni Severin Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Free WiFi is available in public areas. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of meeting and event space was completed in February 2017.
Omni Severin Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Year Built 1913
- Meeting rooms 17
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Total number of rooms - 424
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
1913 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Hotel Severin
- Omni Severin
- Omni Severin Hotel
- Omni Severin Hotel Indianapolis
- Omni Severin Indianapolis
- Severin Hotel
- Indianapolis Omni
- Omni Hotel Indianapolis
- Omni Indianapolis
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.