Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise overlooking Monument Circle with rooftop pool
Popular property highlights
In Monument Circle
This 21-story downtown hotel is 2 blocks from Indianapolis City Market, Circle Centre Mall, and the Indiana Convention Center, and is adjacent to historic Monument Circle, the centerpiece of Indianapolis.
Rooftop Swimming Pool
The Sheraton's 9th-floor seasonal outdoor swimming pool and sundeck offers a spectacular view of Monument Circle. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby, meeting rooms, and the 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms at Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre are on floors 9 through 20, and have large windows with views of downtown Indianapolis.
- Walkability and good for nightlife
- Nice bathrooms
Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre is in the middle of the Indianapolis business district and is adjacent to historic Monument Circle. The hotel is 2 blocks from the state capitol and 5 blocks from the Indiana Convention Center. Lucas Oil Stadium is 1 mile away.
The hotel has a seasonal rooftop pool on the 9th floor as well as a 24-hour fitness center. Visitors can dine at 2 restaurants within the hotel – classic American fine dining at Circle Cafe, or more casual fare at Alexander's Grille and Bar.
The hotel's 7,000 square feet (650 square meters) of meeting space includes a ballroom on the 21st floor. The business center is open 24 hours a day. Free WiFi is available in the lobby and meeting rooms. This hotel is 100% smoke-free.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Total number of rooms - 378
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 21
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Portable fan
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Circle Cafe - Classic American fine dining includes prime rib, steaks, seafood, pasta, and vegetarian entrées. Lunchtime pasta bar on weekdays. Wine list. Open during breakfast and lunch hours.
Alexander's Grille and Bar - Casual environment offering burgers, sandwiches, salads, drinks. Large screen TV. Open from lunch hours to late evening.
Starbucks - Coffees, teas, pastries, sandwiches.
Nearby Things to Do
Sheraton City Centre provides a ninth floor seasonal outdoor pool with city views. The pool is open from May 31 to September 5 (schedule subject to change). Guests can keep fit in the exercise room with stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
White River State Park, approximately one mile from the hotel, has areas for hiking, bicycling, and boating. The park is home to the Indianapolis Zoo, the NCAA Hall of Champions, and White River Gardens.
World famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway is approximately 5.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; surcharges may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Sheraton Hotel Indianapolis City Centre
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre
- Indianapolis Sheraton
- Sheraton Indianapolis
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.