Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise overlooking Monument Circle with rooftop pool
In Monument Circle
This 21-story downtown hotel is 2 blocks from Indianapolis City Market, Circle Centre Mall, and the Indiana Convention Center, and is adjacent to historic Monument Circle, the centerpiece of Indianapolis.
Rooftop Swimming Pool
The Sheraton's 9th-floor seasonal outdoor swimming pool and sundeck offers a spectacular view of Monument Circle. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby, meeting rooms, and the 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms at Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre are on floors 9 through 20, and have large windows with views of downtown Indianapolis. In-room Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel31 W Ohio St Indianapolis IN 46204
Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre is in the middle of the Indianapolis business district and is adjacent to historic Monument Circle. The hotel is 2 blocks from the state capitol and 5 blocks from the Indiana Convention Center. Lucas Oil Stadium is 1 mile away.
The hotel has a seasonal rooftop pool on the 9th floor as well as a 24-hour fitness center. Visitors can dine at 2 restaurants within the hotel – classic American fine dining at Circle Cafe, or more casual fare at Alexander's Grille and Bar.
The hotel's 7,000 square feet (650 square meters) of meeting space includes a ballroom on the 21st floor. The business center is open 24 hours a day. Free WiFi is available in the lobby and meeting rooms. This hotel is 100% smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 378
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 21
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Circle Cafe - Classic American fine dining includes prime rib, steaks, seafood, pasta, and vegetarian entrées. Lunchtime pasta bar on weekdays. Wine list. Open during breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours.
Alexander's Grille and Bar - Casual environment offering burgers, sandwiches, salads, drinks. Large screen TV. Open from lunch hours to late evening.
Starbucks - Coffees, teas, pastries, sandwiches.
Nearby Things to Do
Sheraton City Centre provides a ninth floor seasonal outdoor pool with city views. The pool is open from May 31 to September 5 (schedule subject to change). Guests can keep fit in the exercise room with stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
White River State Park, approximately one mile from the hotel, has areas for hiking, bicycling, and boating. The park is home to the Indianapolis Zoo, the NCAA Hall of Champions, and White River Gardens.
World famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway is approximately 5.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; surcharges may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.95 and USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Sheraton Hotel Indianapolis City Centre
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre
- Indianapolis Sheraton
- Sheraton Indianapolis
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.