Book your room at The Westin Indianapolis
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Indianapolis hotel with pool linked to the Stadium
Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium
This dramatically-designed downtown Indianapolis hotel is linked by skywalk to the Indiana Convention Center and the Circle Centre Mall. It is also liked to the Stadium.
Steakhouse and Indoor Pool
The Westin Indianapolis offers an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and views of the Indiana State Capitol. Shula's Steak House, the Westin's restaurant, serves certified Angus beef in an elegant setting honoring the great NFL coach.
All 575 guestrooms were renovated in January 2014, and feature Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, as well as wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The 15-story Westin Indianapolis is a convention- and business-oriented hotel connected via skybridge to the Indiana Convention Center and Circle Centre Mall. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility. The top-ranked Shula's Steak House is also on site.
The hotel offers a 24 hours business center, 39,000 square feet meeting facilities and wireless high-speed Internet access.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 39,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 575
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 13.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 13.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 13.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 13.95 USD per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Shula's Steak House - Named after NFL coach Don Shula, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in certified custom-cuts of Black Angus beef, live Maine lobsters, and fresh fish, complemented by an extensive wine list. Private dining rooms available.
Starbucks - Coffee, breakfast pastries, sandwiches, and salads are served at this Starbucks located on the lobby level.
No Name Lounge - Serves light snacks and premium liquors and wines. Inside Shula's Steak House.
Breakfast served daily for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an indoor pool, spa tub, and 24 hours fitness facilities. White River State Park, less than two miles away, offers paths for walking, hiking, biking, and in-line skating. The park's River Promenade and Central Canal are popular and picturesque. The park is also home to the Indianapolis Zoo, an IMAX theater, the NCAA Hall of Champions, the Indiana State Museum, the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, White River Gardens, and the Congressional Medal of Honor Memorial.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the hotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Indianapolis Westin
- Westin Hotel Indianapolis
- Westin Indianapolis
- The Westin Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Westin Indianapolis Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.