Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Indianapolis hotel with pool linked to the Stadium
Popular property highlights
Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium
This dramatically-designed downtown Indianapolis hotel is linked by skywalk to the Indiana Convention Center and the Circle Centre Mall. It is also liked to the Stadium.
Steakhouse and Indoor Pool
The Westin Indianapolis offers an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and views of the Indiana State Capitol. Shula's Steak House, the Westin's restaurant, serves certified Angus beef in an elegant setting honoring the great NFL coach.
All 575 guestrooms were renovated in January 2014, and feature Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, as well as wired and wireless Internet access.
The Westin Indianapolis
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
The 15-story Westin Indianapolis is a convention- and business-oriented hotel connected via skybridge to the Indiana Convention Center and Circle Centre Mall. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility. The top-ranked Shula's Steak House is also on site.
The hotel offers a 24 hours business center, 39,000 square feet meeting facilities and wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 39,000
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 575
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Shula's Steak House - Named after NFL coach Don Shula, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in certified custom-cuts of Black Angus beef, live Maine lobsters, and fresh fish, complemented by an extensive wine list. Private dining rooms available.
Starbucks - Coffee, breakfast pastries, sandwiches, and salads are served at this Starbucks located on the lobby level.
No Name Lounge - Serves light snacks and premium liquors and wines. Inside Shula's Steak House.
Breakfast served daily for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an indoor pool, spa tub, and 24 hours fitness facilities, which is now featuring The Peloton Bikes and a TRX Band station. White River State Park, less than two miles away, offers paths for walking, hiking, biking, and in-line skating. The park's River Promenade and Central Canal are popular and picturesque. The park is also home to the Indianapolis Zoo, an IMAX theater, the NCAA Hall of Champions, the Indiana State Museum, the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, White River Gardens, and the Congressional Medal of Honor Memorial.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the hotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Indianapolis Westin
- Westin Hotel Indianapolis
- Westin Indianapolis
- The Westin Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Westin Indianapolis Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.