Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with full-service spa and free valet parking
Set in Montbazon, this family-friendly hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Pole Sante Leonard de Vinci, Botanical Garden, and Tours Cathedral. Musee des Beaux-Arts and Musee du Compagnonnage are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and outdoor tennis courts are onsite.
All 56 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and sofa beds. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Château d'Artigny92 route de Monts Montbazon Indre-et-Loire 37250
In addition to a full-service spa, Château d'Artigny features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 549 square feet (51 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 549
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1930
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Portable fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Origan - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Spa du Château d'Artigny has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 17 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.37 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 17 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per night
- Chateau d`Artigny Hotel Montbazon
- Château d'Artigny
- Château d'Artigny Hotel
- Château d'Artigny Hotel Montbazon
- Château d'Artigny Montbazon
- Chateau D'Artigny Montbazon, France - Loire Valley
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.