Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Amboise with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Amboise, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Clos-Luce and Chateau d'Amboise. Pagoda of Chanteloup and Mini-Chateaux Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a garden are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 14 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, and hair dryers. Showers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Breche has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Breche Amboise
- Breche Hotel
- Breche Hotel Amboise
- Logis La Breche Hotel Amboise
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.