Find Hotels in Innerkip
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Visitors to Innerkip are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 23 mi (37 km) from the city center. The next closest is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Innerkip
Places to visit in the larger region include Birtch Farms and Estate Winery, Pittock Conservation Area, and Springbank Snow Countess Monument. In the area, you'll also find Woodstock Raceway and Church Of The Epiphany.
As you make plans for a getaway to Innerkip, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites is located 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Innerkip. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Woodstock can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Festival Inn is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the center of Innerkip. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Perth East can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from central Innerkip. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Stratford can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Innerkip
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Innerkip is 41.73 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F