Find Hotels in Innsbruck City Centre, Innsbruck
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Innsbruck City Centre hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Innsbruck City Centre in Innsbruck
Innsbruck City Centre is a historic neighborhood known for its magnificent mountain views and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Tyrolean Provincial Museum, Court Church, and Imperial Palace. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, Innsbruck City Centre has 26 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in Innsbruck's Innsbruck City Centre Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Hotel Maximilian Stadthaus Penz: 4-star hotel with bar, free WiFi, and a free ski shuttle, steps from Golden Roof. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Goldener Adler: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and bar, steps from Golden Roof. Expedia travelers like this hotel's central location and breakfast.
- The Penz Hotel: 4-star hotel with bar, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi, steps from Golden Roof. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and breakfast.
Innsbruck City Centre might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighborhoods in Innsbruck. Seefeld Pedestrian Zone is a neighborhood that travelers like for its relaxing spas. With 7 hotels and other accommodations in the neighborhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Krumers Post Hotel And Spa: 4.5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a casino, and free breakfast.
- Hotel Klosterbraeu: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Alpenhotel Fall In Love (Adults Only): 4-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Sightseeing Around Innsbruck City Centre in Innsbruck
Court Church, Imperial Palace, and Cathedral of St. James are landmarks that can't be missed during your stay in Innsbruck City Centre. Tyrolean Provincial Museum and Golden Roof are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
Plan a stop at St. Oswald Church or Casino Seefeld in Seefeld Pedestrian Zone, a neighborhood nearby.
Getting Around Innsbruck City Centre and the Greater Innsbruck Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Innsbruck Central Station.