- Golden Roof
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Innsbruck Old Town Christmas Market
- 3 min walk
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Innsbruck's Innsbruck City Centre neighborhood, Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz is in the city center and near a train station. Maria Theresa Street and Kaufhaus Tyrol are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hofgarten Park and Nordkette Mountains. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at OlympiaWorld or Bergisel Ski Jump. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Golden Roof - 1 min walk
- Ottoburg - 3 min walk
- Innsbruck Old Town Christmas Market - 3 min walk
- Imperial Palace - 4 min walk
- Court Church - 4 min walk
- Innsbruck Central Station - 11 min walk
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 11 min drive
About this property
Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Weisses Kreuz
- Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz Hotel
- Weisses Kreuz
- Weisses Kreuz Innsbruck
- Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz Innsbruck
- Altstadthotel Weisses Kreuz Hotel Innsbruck
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Right in the middle of the city Center, old building, small room