Book your room at Austria Classic Hotel BinderS Innsbruck
Business Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Economy Double Room, 1 Queen Bed (small room)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Business Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Pradl hotel is next to a golf course and within 1 mi (2 km) of OlympiaWorld, Tyrolean Provincial Museum, and Court Church. Imperial Palace and Galerie im Taxispalais are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Snow lovers will appreciate Austria Classic Hotel BinderS Innsbruck's complimentary ski shuttle, as well as other onsite amenities such as a bar/lounge and a full-service spa.
All 49 rooms offer WiFi, cable TV, and hair dryers. Laptop-compatible safes, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the use of a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Austria Classic Hotel BinderS Innsbruck helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Austria Classic Hotel BinderS Innsbruck has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Free ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 49
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.