Get an overview of this hotel3-star aparthotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Guests favorite property amenities
Situated in Neustift Im Stubaital, this aparthotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of St. George Church, Elfer Gondola, and Foesterhaus. Nativity Set Museum and Schlick 2000 Ski Resort are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This aparthotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. Free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 17 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops, plus free WiFi and balconies. Satellite TV, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Neustift Im Stubaital aparthotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Gasthof Kratzerwirt has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1995
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Gasthof Kratzerwirt has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 20 per stay, varies per unit size
- Gasthof Kratzerwirt
- Gasthof Kratzerwirt Aparthotel
- Gasthof Kratzerwirt Aparthotel Neustift Im Stubaital
- Gasthof Kratzerwirt Neustift Im Stubaital
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.