Book your room at Hotel Central
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Innsbruck City Centre hotel is in the city center and within a 5-minute walk of Rathaus Galerien Shopping Centre, Tyrolean Provincial Museum, and Galerie im Taxispalais. Court Church and Imperial Palace are also within 5 minutes.
Pamper yourself in Hotel Central's spa, take the free ski shuttle to the slopes, or enjoy a meal at the restaurant.
All 84 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel CentralGilmstrasse 5 Innsbruck Tirol 6020
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a health club and a steam room. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Hotel Central helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 527
- Conference space size (meters) - 49
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Free ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1884
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Central - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Sauna in spa
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8,00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Spa access
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8,00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35,00 per day
- Central Innsbruck
- Hotel Central Innsbruck
- Hotel Central
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.