Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with ice skating, near the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Innsbruck-Land District hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Olympia Sport and Congress Centre and Seefeld Ski Area and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Happy Gschwandtkopf Lifte and Gschwandtkopf Cable Car are also within 10 minutes. Seefeld In Tirol Station is 7 minutes by foot.
A dedicated ski hotel, Hotel Garni Klausnerhof offers plenty of onsite amenities, including a steam room, ski storage, and complimentary wired Internet access.
All 21 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and TVs. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Garni Klausnerhof
Hotel Garni Klausnerhof features a sauna, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers a garden, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift).
Hotel Garni Klausnerhof is a smoke-free property.
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Garni Klausnerhof
- Garni Klausnerhof Seefeld in Tirol
- Hotel Garni Klausnerhof
- Hotel Garni Klausnerhof Seefeld in Tirol
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 3 stars.