Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Located in the mountains, this Seefeld in Tirol hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access and is within a 10-minute walk of Seekirchl, Happy Gschwandtkopf Lifte, and Vierersessel Gschwandtkopf. Gschwandtkopf Cable Car and St. Oswald Church are also within 10 minutes.
Ski into St. Peter Hotel & Chalets de luxe, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 82 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and cable TV. Guests will also find room service, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
St. Peter Hotel & Chalets de luxe
Renovations & Closures
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2012.
St. Peter Hotel & Chalets de luxe is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Arcade/game room
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Hair salon
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1991
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and reflexology.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 18 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 18 per pet, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 25
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 0.00 (from 0 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 120.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 0.00 (from 0 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 180 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per day plus EUR 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 18 per night
- Hotel St Peter de luxe
- Hotel St Peter de luxe Seefeld In Tirol
- St Peter de luxe
- St Peter de luxe Seefeld In Tirol
- St. Peter Hotel Chalets luxe Seefeld In Tirol
- St. Peter Hotel Chalets luxe
- St. Peter Chalets luxe Seefeld In Tirol
- St. Peter Chalets luxe
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.