Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSkiing and dining in the mountains near Golden Roof
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Innsbruck City Centre guesthouse is in the city center and within a 5-minute walk of City Tower, Golden Roof, and Cathedral of St. James. Imperial Palace and Court Church are also within 5 minutes.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant. Additional amenities at Weisses Rössl include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities that guests will find include safes and desks.
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This ski guesthouse also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1590
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Gasthof Weisses Roessl - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Guest House Policies
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
Guest house Name
- Weisses Rössl House Innsbruck
- Weisses Rössl Innsbruck
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 3 stars.