Think of yourself rambling around the avenues during your future day, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the buildings all around you. But there's one thing you have been prepared for most of all: International Chess Park. Right now is the moment to mark it complete.
Where Is There to Stay at International Chess Park?
Hotels near International Chess Park
When it's time to get out of the urban rush, delight in the calmness at International Chess Park.
Santa Monica, the area in which it resides, is 13 miles away from the well-frequented city of Los Angeles.
Accommodations near International Chess Park are plentiful. 47 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Shutters on the Beach, the Hotel Casa Del Mar and the Oceana Beach Club Hotel are just a few you might want to consider. They are situated 0.3 miles, 0.3 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Accommodation can often be a considerable expense when traveling, so why not save a few dollars and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Viceroy Santa Monica, 0.2 miles away, or the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, at a distance of 0.6 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
If you're hoping to find a hotel that's a bit special, you'll find a range of upmarket offerings relatively close by. Be sure to check out the Huntley Hotel, which is only 0.8 miles away. A second option is the Palihouse Santa Monica, 0.9 miles away.
Starbucks (1356 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica) is just 0.5 miles away from International Chess Park, making it an optimal place for a quick pick-me-up. Later on, reminisce over the day's activities with a nourishing meal at M Street Kitchen (2000 Main Street, Santa Monica).
You need not venture very far from International Chess Park to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Feel the wind through your hair, the water lapping at your feet and the salt on your skin at Original Muscle Beach.
- Santa Monica Pier is a nice place to take a stroll while enjoying the shimmering surrounding waters.
- For a lot of us, it's just not a vacation without a visit to the mall. Drop in to Santa Monica Place where you can spend the day exploring its wide variety of retail outlets and food joints.
- Santa Monica College is a notable place of learning, and through the years its scholars have helped build this nation into what it is today.
- Santa Monica Museum of Art is a fascinating attraction for art appreciators.
Expedia's directory of rooms in Beach Cities furnishes all that you need, so you are sure to have a place to stay near International Chess Park you'll love. Start hunting: Beach Cities had more than a few newcomers last year. All the insider info you need we have just a click away. You can do so boldly once reservation time arrives, too: explorers of all sorts recommended their Beach Cities hotel.
- The fronk desk service at hotels close to International Chess Park will be awesome, which will only improve your holiday to this fine monument.
- You'll get it right here if you're seeking room contentment plus cleanliness.
- "Neat, presentable, and primed to receive you" is how Beach Cities hotel rooms are run.
It's clear why Beach Cities holidays had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your number one site lies in your future with Expedia's wide registry of hotels near International Chess Park.
Learn About Beach Cities
There are still further things to see and do in Beach Cities with International Chess Park checked off your schedule.
- Beach Cities has been a closed book, but it is now starting to find its place.
- Beach Cities also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its ample action.
- Drop in on a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude the day with a bang.
Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on some new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning an escape to Beach Cities, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near International Chess Park from Expedia. Reserve now!