When you think of your future vacation, you might see yourself wandering around the avenues, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you are looking forward to in particular: International Museum of Art and Science. You've wanted to go there for years, and the time has arrived to mark it complete.
International Museum of Art and Science Hotels
Hotels near International Museum of Art and Science
If you have only got the time to see a couple of attractions while you're here, International Museum of Art and Science deserves to be at the top of your itinerary.
To visit, you'll have to step away from the beaten track a little and make your way to McAllen, which is 280 miles from the state's capital, Austin.
Don't spend half the day traveling across town when you could just as easily stay at one of the 54 hotels that are 6 miles away from International Museum of Art and Science. Some of your better options are the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel McAllen and SpringHill Suites by Marriott McAllen.
If you don't want to fork out a fortune on accommodation, you will be pleased to discover that there are several budget-friendly hotels relatively close by. The Homewood Suites by Hilton McAllen and the Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr are a selection of the more popular places.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you may want to think about booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. Those who stay at the Courtyard by Marriott McAllen Airport or the Staybridge Suites McAllen will encounter the very best in amenities and service.
If you walk around the avenues near International Museum of Art and Science, you will soon find yourself at Corner Bakery Cafe. Enjoy a quick coffee break, grab a sweet treat and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. A little later, you should have a more nourishing meal at another nearby spot, Domino's Pizza. When the night is truly about to end, make your way to Simon Sez and let the beers keep flowing.
Make certain you put aside some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the region of International Museum of Art and Science:
- South Texas College, a much loved school of higher learning, boasts a vibrant campus that many tourists in this destination enjoy seeing. Remember to make inquiries about tours and visiting times.
- As one of the earliest structures in the area, Chase Texas Tower is known for its historic worth.
- McAllen Botanical Gardens is a great spot if you want to learn more about the intriguing plant and animal species that reside in the local environs.
- McAllen Convention Center is home to a diverse array of events and functions. Look online for the latest details.
- For a lot of travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Drop in to La Plaza Mall where you can spend the day checking out its impressive array of retail outlets and places to eat.
Our inventory of McAllen hotels provides all that you require, so you can be certain to have accommodation near International Museum of Art and Science you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself: McAllen was a quite celebrated destination last year. Once it's time to reserve, you can roam boldly: guests of all kinds endorse their McAllen hotel. Need help deciding? We've got all the information you could ever want right here.
- Appropriate for such a fine monument, the guest service at lodging near International Museum of Art and Science is great.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we have accommodations that are soothing for all types.
- Rooms in McAllen accommodation are always orderly and fresh.
Plus, thanks to our big database of hotels near International Museum of Art and Science, we see your choice place in your future.
When you've checked International Museum of Art and Science off your schedule, there are still further activities to see and do in McAllen.
- Visit a local monument, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off your day.
- After some time spent on its ample adventures, you'll find McAllen also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized assistance.
- McAllen hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but it is now beginning to make itself known.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some amazing new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to McAllen, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near International Museum of Art and Science. Book today!