Find Hotels Near International Museum of the Reformation, Geneva from $83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to International Museum of the Reformation
Top Hotels Close to International Museum of the Reformation
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
International Museum of the Reformation Hotel Guide
Adventures come in all shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after you've visited International Museum of the Reformation.
Found in the city of Geneva, it continues to host tourists from many different parts of the world.
Tighten your belt and save your dollars by stopping a night or two at a budget hotel. The Ambassador (0.4 miles away) and the New Midi (0.4 miles away) are two popular places to bare in mind.
A vacation is all about treating yourself, and one of the top ways to do that is to stay at an upmarket hotel. You'll discover a considerable range just minutes away. The Le Richemond - Dorchester Collection is just 0.5 miles away, while the Hôtel Les Armures can be reached in 0.1 miles. Both of these places are elegant and full of creature comforts.
There's absolutely no need to go without coffee and sweet treats in the streets surrounding International Museum of the Reformation. Taverne de la Madeleine is a well-known spot loved by residents and tourists alike, and is only an easy stroll away. If you’re feeling particularly hungry, head to Taverne de la Madeleine, another nearby establishment. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at BBM2.
Other Places to Visit near International Museum of the ReformationDon't rush off yet. In the vicinity of International Museum of the Reformation, you'll find lots more to see and do:
- You'll be eager to see the area's most significant church, Saint-Pierre Cathedral.
- A visit to Chapel of the Maccabees is a superb way to truly understand the local religion and way of life.
- Travelers that are the adventurous sort should organise a tour to Archeological Site at St. Pierre's Cathedral.
- While we don't hold the answers to humanity's burning queries, you might be able to ponder them at Calvin Auditory, one of the most popular places of worship in the area.
- Tavel House History Museum is home to a wide range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to experience the peoples and stories that formed the region.
To access International Museum of the Reformation by rail, take the train to Rive Droite SA - Centre D'imagerie. The station is within walking distance and one of the quickest ways to reach the attraction.